If you a newbie gym goer, eager to hit the weights, you want to be proficient, you want look and feel confident navigating the gym, its culture and most importantly you want to develop a fitness mindset that lasts you a lifetime and you want to avoid becoming one of the 80% crowd that quits the gym within the first 5 months of your membership. Then this fit tip is for you!
Also, check out the resources below this vid for more worthy reading mindset tips.
Cheering you and your fitness success ~ Bianca
Have questions, post in the comments, or if you have a pressing question but want to keep it on the down-low email me here.
- James Clear content (excellent resources on this site) this is a link to Habits (a PDF download)
More Fitness tips
- Watch this playlist on my Youtube channel (remember to hit that subscribe button and notification bell) for new videos
My Pre-hab Tools and Fitness Equipment
- SKLZ Mini Bands – Multi-Resistance Training Band Set – Light/Medium/Heavy
- SPRI FIGURE 8 Ultra Toner Resistance Band Exercise Cords
- SPRI RING Resistance Bands (2 Pack Medium and Heavy)
- Resistance Band Set with Door Anchor + Ankle Strap (Black Mountain)
PREHAB ACUPRESSURE / MASSAGE GEAR
- Fitter First TravelRoller Acupressure Kit
- Muscle Roller Stick Massager 18″ and Spiky Foot & Body Massage Ball
- Bongers (Ancient Oriental Massage Tools)
- Olympiada Mobility & Floss Compression Bands (Tac and flossing)
- Thera Cane Massager: Green
- Body Back (Wooden Back Roller)
- Balance Ball (Grey) 85cm
- RDX Power Weight Lifting Gym Wrist Straps
- Power Gymnastic Rings (Steel Rings + Competition Straps)
- Rocktape Kinesiology Tape for Athletes (Tattoo Design)
Amazon links are affiliates. If you do click, thank you for supporting my content.