Show up as the fullest expression of yourself!
For creative, artistic, entrepreneurial women who want to live a disciplined, intentional life and show up as the fullest expression of themselves.
Exciting! You’re here! This space is a transforming mix of self-coaching for high performance, fitness, well-being and lifestyle tips for a strong mind-body life. For creative, artistic, entrepreneurial women who want to live a disciplined, intentional life and show up as the full expression of themselves. If you want to develop a tough mental edge to your personal success, you’ve come to the best place.
Discover actionable high-performance self-coaching pro-tips, tools, techniques, strategies and resources that you can easily apply to your personal practice for a strong-mind-body-life!
Topics covered here include:
- Self-coaching for high performance
- Mindset optimization and thought-feeling management
- Fitness, well-being and lifestyle optimization
- Highly motivated and care about your physical, emotional and mental wellbeing – but feel like you need that extra edge
- You have a passion for personal self-development and high performance – and you want to learn how you can self-coach yourself for optimal performance
- You want to develop a robust, resilience mindset and lifestyle – one that will support and serve you throughout life’s testing moments
- You want to live your best life that is optimized for performance – without sacrificing your vitality
Then, you’re in the right place.
You won’t find lightweight, empty platitudes here! The generic fluff you see on social like, “everything in moderation, dream big dreams”. They sound helpful but will doom you to mediocrity.
You’ll find topics covering:
- Develop a tough mental edge to your success: anything that you want to achieve or be in life – all begins in the mind.
- Discover healthy, nurturing thought-management strategies to become more resilient and robust
- Learn how you can reduce your thought-drama “on the spot” and quickly move out of suffering
- Identify blindspots, and unresourceful, self-sabotaging patterns that keep you feeling stagnant and stuck
- Cultivate the power of self-discipline: where applied discipline, creates a fun, free life on your terms.
- Discover how to apply self-discipline strategies that’ll help you to achieve your goals faster
- Learn how to streamline your life and eliminate anything that does not serve you and your mission
- Well-being, honour your integrity: Learn how to define your own success and what that truly means for you.
- Discover how to mentally support yourself, independent of the opinions, beliefs, and attitudes of others
- Move away from the herd, from approval-seeking and group-think
- Break free from chasing societal norms and generic measures of success
- Live your life with congruency and pave your own path
- Fitness: Design and build a strong body: (it’s the only place you have to live) to assist you in achieving all that you set out to do.
- Discover ways that create a positive, sustainable change in your life, and avoid short term fixes that produce rebound/redo results
- Learn about strength training techniques, routines, mobility drills, eating routines that will keep you agile, fit and biologically young, in years to come
- Lifestyle: come along and explore with me in the USA or New Zealand. Road-trips, travel, and adventures (the good, the bad and the ugly) plus occasional day-to-day life (vlogs)
- Behind the Scenes: (a day in the life of a business owner) the highs and lows and everything in-between
- Unbiased, best-loved tried and tested product recommendations: (that I’ve used for more than a year) no jump-on-the-bandwagon fitness gimmick or lifestyle fad
- Video production tips and insider on-camera techniques: if you have a message you want to share with the world!
The practices, habits, products, and services that I feature align with my personal values and are intended to make a positive transformational difference to you somehow.
Get thoughtful insights
Sign-up here to receive thoughtful, actionable resources for your mind, body, and emotional wellbeing.
My motto is “Strong Mind, Strong Body, Strong Life”. If this resonates and you want to learn more from me? Here’s what you can do next.
If you would like to learn more about my One-on-One High-Performance Self-coaching sessions please click here.
From there we’ll get on a 20-30min (no pressure) audio or video call. Where we’ll explore what’s going on for you and where you feel you need the most support.
Are you ready to go all-in on yourself, and create real change? I’m super excited for you!
Let’s get started. Click here.
Bianca Te Rito is the CEO, of STEBIAN.com. A video presentation coaching, on-camera talent direction and full-suite production company. A fierce creative at BIANCATERITO.com. With a background in TV/Film as a professional actor, video host, published cover fitness sports model. Bianca is a passionate advocate and skilled spokesperson in the fields of health, wellbeing and fitness.
As a consultant and personal performance coach, Bianca provides personalized video presentation coaching and video production services for business owners, professionals, thought-leaders, and VIPs. To help them create compelling thought leadership videos and optimise their on-camera performance.
She works with a variety of clients around the world. From professional service firms (UK), software companies (San Francisco) talent and entertainment (Los Angeles). Bianca has coached award-winning business authors and speakers (including one of the top 50 business thought leaders in the USA). And has consulted and worked in the fields of marketing, advertising, and public relations in large corporate environments, fast-growth entrepreneurial firms.
Through her consulting company STEBIAN.com. Bianca continues to volunteer her on and off-camera skills to non-profit organizations that support women, youth at risk, drug and alcohol, and domestic violence initiatives.
TV/Film Professional Artist Background
Bianca is exclusively managed and repped by The Robert Bruce Agency | Film Television Theatrical Management.
With over 20 years of experience working in front of and behind the camera. As a TV/Film screen actor, a video presenter, host, published fitness model and skilled spokesperson. (Fun fact: Bianca booked her first modelling job – aged 12 for a women’s apparel line).
Bianca has booked lead roles with major consumer brands for a variety of TV commercials. And engaged in a lead role (working with Multi-award winning Director Rachel Davies) to proudly support the New Zealand Women’s Refuge award-winning “Day after Day campaign.” (Awarded a Silver World Medal at the New York Television and Cinema Advertising Screen Festival in the USA). Voted People’s Choice – AD Media Magazine. Awarded Gold – New Zealand Axis Awards).
She has performed lead and support roles in short films, television soap operas, serials, TV commercials, music videos, and corporate presentations – as well as lead voice-over work for radio commercials and corporate videos.
Bianca is a published cover and fitness features model (12 issues) and a FitnessLife Magazine Nationwide Model search winner. And has featured on Fitness and Lifestyle magazine covers, billboards, and point-of-sale material. Bianca has modelled for fashion runways, charity events, and represented commercial products in fashion campaigns, print and online media.
A skilled spokesperson and a passionate advocate in the fields of health, wellbeing and fitness. Product promotions, product launches, and appearances at health and fitness media expos, and industry-leading trade shows.
Quirky Facts and Personal Disciplines
- Bianca is of French, German, Scottish, English, Maori and Welsh descent. Her Maori ancestors were warriors and healers. Who often consumed the life-force of their prized captives from other warring tribes
- From 2009 – 2020 Bianca lived abroad in Canada and the USA (Calgary, Los Angeles, San Francisco). There she achieved US Permanent Residency Status (became a Green Card holder) qualifying her to live and work in the USA
- Bianca proudly supported New Zealand Women’s Refuge in a lead-role “Day after Day.” A National TV advertising public service campaign for domestic violence. (Awarded a Silver World Medal at the New York Television and Cinema Advertising Screen Festival, USA. Voted People’s Choice – AD Media Magazine. Awarded Gold – New Zealand Axis Awards)
- In 2006 – present day. Bianca established and co-founded STEBIAN.com a business consulting firm with her husband and business partner Stephen Lynch (an award-winning business author and speaker)
- Through her business endeavours, you’ll find Bianca out on film shoots, filming client projects (across the globe), editing and producing videos, writing scripts, and producing educational content for her forthcoming book and digital products
- Bianca met her husband Stephen Lynch over 25 years ago. Both were training at a friend’s gym during their lunch breaks – and have been together ever since
- Since 1998 Bianca and Stephen have visited a total of 16 countries and 172 places worldwide. While living in the USA they explored 147 locations throughout the 50 states of North America
- For fun and play, you will find Bianca weight training, performing mobility drills, callisthenics, practising Hatha or Iyengar yoga or taking Krav Maga self-defence classes
- Bianca is a student of Vipassana and Kundalini (meditations). And has attended 10-day seclusion retreats with adherence to strict protocols i.e.
- No technology, reading, speaking or eye contact. Male and female segregation, 2 veggie meals a day, 4 am wake-ups and 8 hours of sitting meditation
- A lifelong student and practitioner of personal development. Bianca is an avid reader of Psychology & Business Literature, Film Directing; Film Production; Editing; Cinematography and visual media.
- A voracious student of The Sedona Method and Byron Katie’s “The Work”. Her key influences (audios, books, courses) are the work of Brian Tracy, Wayne Dyer, Joe Dispensa, Eckart Tolle, Pema Chodron. Jocko Willink, David Hawkins, Michael A. Singer, Buddhism, Stoicism, Positive Psychology.com and NLP
- For Business best practice/methodologies: Peter Drucker, Michael Porter, and her husband Award-winning author, speaker and business consultant Stephen Lynch
- For the past 20 years, Bianca has passionately pursued and maintained a fitness, health and wellbeing lifestyle. One that consists of organic whole foods and clean keto nutrition. She practices 17-20hrs daily intermittent fasting
- Bianca’s motto: Strong, mind, body and life – where discipline sets you free. Her daily protocols consist of 4 am wake-ups, mindset and goal review, a sitting mediation practice, followed by 90mins weight training or callisthenics, combined with a Hatha / Iyengar yoga practice 6 days a week.
For business, questions or casting inquires please contact Bianca here.