Live into Your Fullest Expression
Exciting! You’re here! This space is a transforming mix of well-being optimization, thought-feeling management, fitness, and lifestyle strategies for a strong, intentional, disciplined life!
If this sounds like you and you’re after actionable self-coaching techniques for mindset optimization and thought-feeling management protocols then sign up to my private email list.
About Your Host Bianca Te Rito
In business: Bianca is the founder and director of STEBIAN.com, a producer of award-winning business content that helps business thought-leaders and VIPs to productize their thought leadership. She offers services in video presentation coaching, full-suite video production, on-camera talent direction, video product creation, and content design.
As a consultant and performance coach, Bianca provides personalized services to a variety of clients around the world. From professional service firms (UK), software companies (San Francisco) talent, and entertainment (Los Angeles).
She has coached award-winning business authors and speakers (including one of the top 50 business thought leaders in the USA). And has consulted and worked in the fields of marketing, advertising, and public relations in large corporate environments, and fast-growth entrepreneurial firms.
Professional Creative in TV/Film
As a professional creative Bianca has booked lead roles in TV commercials with major consumer brands. Notably, she engaged in a lead role (working with Multi-award winning Director Rachel Davies) to proudly support the New Zealand Women’s Refuge award-winning “Day after Day campaign.” Awarded a Silver World Medal at the New York Television and Cinema Advertising Screen Festival in the USA. Voted People’s Choice – AD Media Magazine. And awarded Gold – New Zealand Axis Awards.
Bianca has performed lead and support roles in:
- Short films, TV soap operas, music videos, and corporate presentations
- Lead voice-overs for radio commercials
- A published cover and fitness features model and a former winner of the FitnessLife Magazine Nationwide Model search. Bianca has featured on Fitness and Lifestyle magazine covers, and billboards, including product promotions/launches, and appearances at health and fitness media expos, and industry-leading trade shows
- She has modeled for fashion houses, runways, and charity events, and represented commercial brand products in fashion campaigns, print, and online media
- Bianca is a skilled spokesperson and a passionate advocate for health, well-being, and fitness. And is in support of non-profit organizations that aid women and youth at risk, drug, alcohol, and domestic violence initiatives.
Bianca is a skilled spokesperson and a passionate advocate for health, well-being, and fitness. She is in support of non-profit organizations that aid women and youth at risk, drug, alcohol, and domestic violence initiatives. She is exclusively managed and repped by RBA – The Robert Bruce Agency | Film Television Theatrical Management.
Some Quirky Facts and Personal Disciplines
- Bianca is of French, German, Scottish, English, Maori, and Welsh descent. Her Maori ancestors were warriors, healers, and flax weavers, who often ate high-ranking captives from other warring tribes. It was a common practice at the time, in an attempt to absorb their Mana (power). Her tribal heritage is Te Ati Awa (maternal side), Ngati Kahungungu, and Ngati Porou (paternal side). Bianca Whakapapas to Tainui (paternal grandmother)
- From 2009 – 2020 Bianca lived abroad in Canada and the USA (Calgary, Los Angeles, and San Francisco). There she achieved US Permanent Residency Status (became a Green Card holder) qualifying her to live and work in the USA
- Bianca proudly supported New Zealand Women’s Refuge in the lead role “Day after Day.” A National TV advertising public service campaign for domestic violence. (Awarded a Silver World Medal at the New York Television and Cinema Advertising Screen Festival, USA. Voted People’s Choice – AD Media Magazine. Awarded Gold – New Zealand Axis Awards)
- From 2006 – present day. Bianca established and co-founded STEBIAN.com a business consulting firm with her husband and lifelong business partner Stephen Lynch (an award-winning business author and speaker).
Through her business endeavors, you’ll find Bianca:
- On video shoots, filming, directing, or producing client projects (across the globe)
- Editing and producing business thought-leadership content
- Writing and creating educational content for her business brand, her forthcoming business book, and digital products
- Bianca met her husband Stephen Lynch over 25 years ago. Both were training at a friend’s gym during their lunch breaks – and have been together ever since
- Since 1998 Bianca and Stephen have visited a total of 16 countries and 172 places worldwide. While living in the USA they explored 147 locations throughout the 50 states of North America
- For fun and play, you will find Bianca in her home gym either weight training, performing mobility drills, calisthenics, practicing Hatha or Iyengar yoga, or taking Krav Maga self-defense classes
- Bianca is a student of Vipassana and Kundalini (meditations). And has attended 10-day seclusion retreats with adherence to strict protocols i.e.
- No technology, reading, speaking, or eye contact. Male and female segregation, 2 veggie meals a day, 4 am wake-ups, and 8 hours of sitting meditation
- A lifelong student and practitioner of personal development. Bianca is an avid reader of Psychology & Business Literature, Film Directing; Film Production; Editing; Cinematography, and visual media.
- A voracious student of The Sedona Method and Byron Katie’s “The Work”. Her key influences (audios, books, courses) are the work of Brian Tracy, Wayne Dyer, Pema Chodron, Jocko Willink, David Hawkins, Michael A. Singer, Buddhism, Stoicism, Positive Psychology, Nietzsche, and NLP to list a few
- For Business best practice/methodologies: Peter Drucker, Michael Porter, and her husband Award-winning author, speaker, and business consultant Stephen Lynch
- For over 20+ years, Bianca has passionately pursued and maintained a fitness, health, and well-being lifestyle.
- She practices daily intermittent fasting protocols supported by whole organic foods.
- Lives an alcohol-free lifestyle, and
- Avoids sugar and highly processed foods 95% of the time throughout the year
- Bianca’s daily discipline practice/motto: Strong, mind, body, and life – where discipline sets you free.
- Her daily protocols consist of 4 am wake-ups
- Mindset optimization, goal review visualization, or a 10-20min sitting mediation practice
- Followed by 90 min weight training or calisthenics, combined with a Hatha / Iyengar yoga practice 5-6 days a week.
If you have a business, self-coaching, or casting-related inquiry for Bianca – please contact her here.