“Nature gives you the body you have at twenty.
Life shapes the body you have at thirty.
But at forty you get the body you deserve.”
Ouch… so, about that (slight paraphrasing) of a Coco Chanel quote. A lot of what I do in the TV / Film industry, and with my company, STEBIAN.com is image-conscious. This industry is a dynamic, fun and creative arena where anything is possible. However, it can be extremely image-focused, stressful and competitive. Working in this field requires a high level of self-discipline, healthy self-esteem, determination, and a thick skin to handle rejection and the mandatory highs and lows that come along with it all.
Good Image Sells
Sure, genetics can get you so far but after a certain point, your appearance, health, and vitality will stem from your daily habits and the thoughts that you think. Regardless of what genetics gave you, to begin with, nothing looks better on-screen (and in life) than a woman who is brimming with vitality.
“Living a fit life must be sustainable,
day in and day out… for the rest of your life…there is no end date”
Women approach me from all walks and stages of life for fitness, wellbeing and lifestyle advice. They range in age from their early 20’s to post-baby moms to women in their 50-60’s.
As a result, I built this site as a hub to share some of my personal “success” strategies, professional industry experience and knowledge, ideas, tools and resources that I have refined over the past 20+ years while living a sustainable fitness and well-being lifestyle (for over, half my life on this planet). As well as common pitfalls to avoid – from someone who has personally and professionally been there and done that!
You’ve come to the right place if…
- You’re highly motivated, intelligent and successful (in other life areas) – but feel like you need that extra edge
- You care about your health and wellbeing – but you’re tired of seeing, reading, learning about the same old generic stuff
- You have a passion for personal self-development – and you still want to keep learning, growing and improving
- You want to develop an antifragile lifestyle with a strong mindset that serves you through life’s ups and downs
- You want to get ahead in life without sacrificing your health and you want to look fit, fabulous and healthy in your 30’s, 40’s, 50’s and beyond
You won’t find lightweight, empty platitudes here! The generic fluff you see on social like, “everything in moderation, dream big dreams”. They sound helpful but will doom you to mediocrity.
You’ll discover topics on living a sustainable fitness lifestyle, wellbeing, travel, self-care, self-discipline, and mindset. I’ll share with you the kind of “walk the walk” and “talk the talk” wisdom – the kind of personal power and insight you earn through blood, sweat, tears.
You’ll find videos, articles and resources covering:
- Wellbeing: Learn to become antifragile. Move away from the herd and group-think. Live your life with congruency
- Mindset: Develop a tough mental-edge to your success so that you don’t let yourself off the hook nor do you cave-in when life throws lemons
- Master your thoughts – realize that the thoughts that you think create your feelings, and your feelings create your (habits/behaviors) which eventually forms your reality
- Master “self-discipline” – create a life on your terms, through applied self-discipline. Learn how to develop your inner strength muscles
- Honor your integrity, be brave enough to walk your own path, independent of the opinions, beliefs, and attitudes of others. Even those closest to you
- Fitness: Design and build a strong body (its the only place you have to live) to assist you in achieving all that you set out to do, where you can and you will make a positive, sustainable change in your life. Strength training, techniques, routines, mobility drills, and eating routines
- Lifestyle: Come along and explore the USA with me. Road-trips, travel, and adventures (the good, the bad and the ugly) plus day-to-day life (vlogs)
- Behind the Scenes (a day in the life of a business owner) for sustainable long-term success
- My best-loved tried and tested product recommendations (that I’ve used for more than a year) no jump-on-the-bandwagon fitness gimmick or lifestyle fad
- Video production tips and insider on-camera techniques (if you have a message you want to share with the world)!
The practices, habits, products, and services that I feature are all aligned with my personal values and are intended to make a positive transformational difference to you in some way. To help and inspire you, to bring out the best you (no matter your background or life experience) and to help you live a fun, fulfilling meaningful life (even when it throws lemons at you…because it will).
My motto is “Strong Mind, Strong Body, Strong Life”. If this resonates and you want to learn more from me? Get on the list – you’ll receive short, but powerful “behind the scenes” tools, techniques, and resources from (me) Bianca who has and continues to live a purposefully sustainable fitness and well-being lifestyle spanning some 20+ years!
Through my consulting firm STEBIAN.COM (spanning 12 years in operation) I’ve been the Founder and CEO of STEBIAN.com Video Presentation Coaching. Consulting with clients from all around the world, including professional service firm partners, business leaders, rising stars, best-selling award-winning business authors, emerging leaders, business owners, start-up entrepreneurs, thought leaders, speakers and VIP’s, who want to present themselves, their product, service or brand message to their target audience in the most effective, compelling way possible on video.
I’ve also consulted and worked in marketing, advertising, and public relations in large corporate environments, fast-growth entrepreneurial firms as well as having spent more than 20 years working in front of the camera;
- as a TV actor, presenter, and spokesperson
- fitness cover and features model, fronted TV commercials, music videos
- performed voice-overs for radio commercials and corporate videos
- featured as a model in fitness, commercial, advertising, and fashion campaigns
- fronted product promotions, product launches, health and fitness expos, and trade shows.
and working behind the lens in;
- TV/film production
- being a talent management agent
- to evaluating the on-screen performance of thousands of individuals as part of a casting agency
- to post-production edit suites as part of an advertising firm/film and production.
How will I serve you?
Firstly, no one knows enough to be a pessimist. So, I will always speak to the potential, of things with positive regard for an exciting, do-the-work and make-it-happen future.
I won’t speak to smallness, to fears or insecurities. We are better and stronger than that.
Nor, do I believe in drudging up historical baggage or being “bound to the wounds” of the past. It keeps the mind trapped in a “victim mode” and the brain chemically hooked-to-drama. Yes, you do need to confront your sh*t head on, but you don’t have to live in it nor do you have to stay in it.
I’m here to help and challenge you to dig deep, to embrace the order and chaos of adopting new habits, new concepts, new behaviors. So that you can begin to live and breathe your brave, fierce and courageous best-self. In all areas of your life. You’ll discover that you are the hero and star of your own life and to hand-on-heart own it! Not “fake it” till you make it!
I’m here to help you realize and recognize your own personal power. To overcome self-limiting thoughts and self-sabotaging behaviors. I believe in healing and growing through awareness, finding creative ways to process, work through and finally move beyond the past (or perceived limitations) so that it no longer holds power over the present moment which is all that we have in life.
What to do next?
Get on the list to receive thoughtful, tough-love updates, and BS-free resources for your mind, body, and emotional wellbeing. You will learn simple, but effective strategies – that (when applied) will give you the confidence to create a fitness and well-being lifestyle that you will stay in love with, that you will be committed to, and be excited about for the rest of your time on this planet!
Simply enter your details below.